Humic acid compound fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer which combines humic acid with various elements. It also has the function of humic acid and common compound fertilizer, thus greatly improving the utilization rate of fertilizer.
The functions of humic acids in agriculture are the following five categories:
(1) Soil improvement. Mainly in improving soil structure and increasing crop yield.
(2) Synergistic effect of chemical fertilizers. It is to reduce the volatilization of nitrogen fertilizer and promote the absorption of nitrogen.
(3) Stimulating effect on crops. Promote rooting of crops and enhance photosynthesis of crops.
(4) Enhance crop resistance. Under water, temperature, salinity and heavy metals stress conditions, humic acid application enables plants to grow at a faster rate.
(5) Improve the quality of agricultural products. Makes crop stalks strong, resistant to lodging, dense leaves and increases chlorophyll content.
|Total Nutrient（N+P2O5+K2O）mass fraction %≥||40.0||30.0||25.0|
|Soluble phosphorus/available phosphorus % ≥||60.0||50.0||40.0|
|Activate humic acid content（by mass fraction）%≥||1.0||2.0||3.0|
|Total humic acid content（by mass fraction）%≥||2.0||4.0||6.0|
|Moisture（H2O）mass fraction %≤||2.0||2.5||5.0|
|Particle size(1.00mm-4.47mm or 3.35mm-5.60mm）%||90|
|The product implementation standard is HG/T5046-2016|